Sigma VCM™, large vial with 3.0ml medium, one standard and one mini-tip Sigma swab. Bud type is cellular foam.
Respiratory, wound and skin.
All clinical Transwab® products comply with the CLSI standard M40-A (for the Quality Control of Microbiology Specimen Transport Devices).
- Liquid VCM™ recovers viruses: Chlamydia, mycoplasma & ureaplasma, and Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
- One Sigma swab and one mini-tip Sigma swab with single vial.
- Compatible with molecular & cell culture techniques.
- Single medium for urogenital specimens.
- Suitable for molecular and conventional techniques including cell culture.
- Liquid phase ideal for multiple aliquoting.