Sigma Virocult® large vial with 2.0ml medium and a single mini-tip Sigma swab, with a narrow shaft and bud is for nasopharyngeal or urethral sampling. The bud type is cellular foam.
All clinical Transwab® products comply with the CLSI standard M40-A (for the Quality Control of Microbiology Specimen Transport Devices).
Nasopharyngeal, paediatric and urogenital.
- Liquid Virocult® medium for ease of processing.
- Mini-Tip Sigma swab for nasopharyngeal and urethral sampling.
- Compatible with molecular and cell culture techniques.
- Optimum recovery of viruses at ambient and refrigerated conditions.
- Ideal for molecular and cell culture systems.
- Liquid phase ready for multiple aliquoting.